What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
In order to keep your family and ours safe, we have made some changes due to Covid-19. Until further notice, we ask that you please observe the following safety precautions:
1) Only one customer will be allowed inside at a time (Arcadia). Our Playa Vista salon is not currently open to the public, so please call (424) 385-9841 when you arrive and your groomer will meet you outside.
2) A mask will be required at all times. Please keep social distancing in mind when you are standing with your groomer.
3) Please sanitize you’re hands upon entering.
4) If you or anyone in your family is exhibiting signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing or fever, please call us to re-schedule your appointment.
5) Please take all of your pet’s belongings (collars, harnesses, leashes, etc) home with you when you leave.
6) At check in, a clean, sanitized pen and clipboard will be ready for you to sign your pet’s invoice. All common items such as pens, tables, credit card machines, etc are sanitized in between customers.
7) Once checked in, your pet will be taken straight to the bath in order to ensure they are fresh and clean for grooming.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at (626) 239-0740. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!